Great ways to use poached chicken
| October 20, 2010
In Kitchen Basics
Featured Recipe: A Big Batch of Poached Chicken
Here are some wonderful ways we like to use poached chicken:
- As a topper for chef salads and Cobb Salads. We especially like it in Bowtie Pasta Salad with Chicken, Grapes and Peas.
- Added to casseroles.
- As a base for chicken chili.
- As a base for chicken-vegetable soup.
- Mixed with a little mayonnaise, celery and sweet pickles for quick chicken salad.
- As a topper for Mexican snacks such as quesadillas and nachos.
- Sliced for sandwiches.
Do you ever poach chicken? How do you like to use it?
Our Cookbooks rock!
What you're saying..
Just wanted to say thanks for the great recipe for the leek and potato soup that was published in the San Diego Tribune.
I just made it, tastes great, REAL easy. My wife tried it (she hates cold soup), she likes it, win-win all around!
Keep those great recipes coming!!
San Diego, CA
Have a question?
We hope you'll tell us, but we hope you'll ASK us, too! Send your questions to email@example.com and we'll try to find the answers.