Great ways to use poached chicken
| October 20, 2010
In Kitchen Basics
Featured Recipe: A Big Batch of Poached Chicken
Here are some wonderful ways we like to use poached chicken:
- As a topper for chef salads and Cobb Salads. We especially like it in Bowtie Pasta Salad with Chicken, Grapes and Peas.
- Added to casseroles.
- As a base for chicken chili.
- As a base for chicken-vegetable soup.
- Mixed with a little mayonnaise, celery and sweet pickles for quick chicken salad.
- As a topper for Mexican snacks such as quesadillas and nachos.
- Sliced for sandwiches.
Do you ever poach chicken? How do you like to use it?
Our Cookbooks rock!
What you're saying..
I purchased Cheap Fast Good, and received it last week. I started cooking from the book last Wednesday. With the exception of the ham I purchased for Christmas Day, I have cooked from this book 1-2 times per day. Let me say, this is the best cookbook I have, and has recipes that my family loves!!! Thank you so much for the cookbook. I'm hoping I can purchase Desperation Dinners soon, and if it is anything like Cheap Fast Good, it will be another favorite.
Have a question?
We hope you'll tell us, but we hope you'll ASK us, too! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to find the answers.